The Official Blog of Absopure Water Company
Holiday Shopping Guide Featuring Michigan-Made Products
‘Tis the season for celebrations! Chances are you have a packed schedule filled with family festivities, office gatherings and social shindigs. Oh, and let’s not forget that New Year’s Eve is also right around the corner.
If you’re aiming to make a great impression for an upcoming holiday get-together and want to support some fantastic Michigan businesses, we’re here to help! As a proud Pure Michigan partner, we’ve got your one-stop grocery shopping guide for hosting the perfect holiday party, complete with Michigan-made products—including our Cap10 All Natural Sparkling Mineral Water.
So, when you’re out and about searching for anything and everything needed to make your holiday party a huge success, look no further than these great Michigan brands:
- Grand Traverse Pie Co. – Offering a variety of delicious baked goods, this Traverse City-based outlet has locations all over the state. Be sure to pick up one of their world-famous pies for your holiday party.
- Sanders – Speaking of sweets, Sanders chocolates are a must have if you’re entertaining this holiday season. With gift baskets filled with chocolates, candies and anything else your sweet tooth demands, no dessert tray is complete without Sanders chocolates.
- Pioneer Sugar– If you’ll be donning the apron to do your own holiday baking this year, make sure to support Bay City’s own Pioneer Sugar.
- Cherry Republic– It’s no secret that Northern Michigan grows a fine cherry, but you may not know about all of the wonderful products that feature cherries. Cherry Republic makes everything from cherry jams and cherry butter to chocolate-covered cherries and cherry barbecue sauce. They also have a variety of cherry gift baskets that would look good under anyone’s tree.
- Love MI Seasons – If the recipe calls for exotic spices, give Love MI Seasons a shake. This Dryden, Michigan-based company makes a variety of blends for all of your culinary needs.
- American Spoon– Northern Michigan’s own American Spoon makes quality, artisan jams and preserves that are perfect for any occasion. They have stores in several Michigan cities, as well as online ordering available.
- Better Made– In the Detroit area, Better Made snack foods are as prevalent as they are iconic. Stock up on snacks, or grab some vintage chip gear from their store.
- Absopure Cap 10 All Natural Sparkling Mineral Water – Don’t forget to add some sparkle to your holiday shindig with our Cap 10 All Natural Sparkling Mineral Water! With zero calories and no artificial additives, Cap 10 comes in 10 delicious flavors and is a bubbly refreshing drink that can be enjoyed by everyone at your party.
The holiday season is made sweeter with all of the cookies, cakes and treats listed above. Don’t forget to support Michigan brands as you begin to shop for goodies and treats for your holiday feast.
Did we miss something? Tell us which Michigan-made products are staples at your family get-togethers!