Absopure Returns as a Proud Supporter of JDRF One Walk
At Absopure, we believe it is important to support causes in our local community. As a company that values community involvement, we are happy to return as the official water sponsor and proud supporter of JDRF One Walk throughout Michigan.
JDRF is the leading organization funding research for Type 1 diabetes (T1D). T1D is an autoimmune disease in which the body produces little to no insulin. While T1D is also referred to a juvenile diabetes, both children and adults can have it. There isn’t a way to prevent or cure it currently, which can prove to be life-threatening in many cases.
JDRF aims to create a world without T1D. They heavily focus on raising funds to cultivate community support, scientific research and both industry and academic partnerships. Every dollar put towards JDRF donations is allocated towards research and advancing the community’s T1D awareness.
We have been a supporter of JDRF for several years, donating our water to many JDRF events in the southeast Michigan area. In fact, Absopure is the first statewide JDRF One Walk sponsor for the Greater Michigan Walks chapter.
Find and participate in a JDRF One Walk near you.
- September 9- Ah-Nab-Awen Park—Grand Rapids, MI
- September 16- Sunset Park—Traverse City, MI
- September 17- Milliken State Park—Detroit, MI
- September 24- Hudson Mills Metropark—Ann Arbor/Dexter, MI
- September 30- Arcadia Creek Festival Place—Kalamazoo, MI
- October 1- The Tridge- Midland Area Farmers Market—Midland, MI